I thought of creating Flow Village as a place where we could reconnect with our primal instincts to move. As humans, we are designed to move – to hang, to swing, to run, to walk and to dance. Movement is a great way to express ourselves.
At Flow Village, we focus on disciplines that combine different forms of movement in an unusual way. With us, you could get a complete body and mind training. We take inspiration from the following to build our classes:
– Budokon Yoga – that combine martial art, yoga and calisthenics in a flowy and circular manner.
– Striking – where we learn to punch and kick in a safe environment.
– Vinyasa Yoga – where we put a lot of focus on alignment and strength.
– Floor Work – that encompasses borrowing bits and pieces of various free-form movements like modern dance, capoeira, light acrobatics, etc.
– Animal Locomotion – focusing on cardio and strength.